Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tomorrow is February!!!

BUT FIRST OF ALL!!! CONGRATS TO SERENA AND ROGER! Australian Open at its FINEST! THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY TENNIS!!!




Heyyyyllowww everyone! Oh god I've been going out for THREE days straight now. People are just fun here in Bangkok. But if I do this every weekend, I'd be broke. LOL.

SOOOO... After the Irish Pub Night, me and the people from BC 1 group met up again for this Super Club in Sukhumvit 23 called NARZ. It's more likely comparable to the Ministry of Sound in Singapore and Malaysia. This huge place caters to three genres (Rock, Rnb & Hiphop and Techno). This is where you would see the younger upper class of Bangkok. I guess. This place is fun, well at least they've got some music we understand... The Rock Band area last night were slightly playing Thai Songs and we just couldn't relate :P But good place... Entrance is 400 baht with 2 drinks of any kind.

Narz's Lobby
Hip-Hop / RnB room

Okay move along now, it was a fun Friday night!!! But yesterday (Saturday) was just "consuming/draining" market day. I guess you know where I was yesterday. YEAH! Chatuchak. Oh god this place is huuuuuuge AND a lot cheaper than Platinum Mall. Endless goods, endless food, endless HEAT. hahaha... I wanna go back to this place, but not for a few weeks. If I told you guys that Platinum Mall is the headquarters of all cheap bargaining, well then this is the heaven station. EVERYYYYTHING you could think of. They've got such areas for animals (pets) , furniture, CLOTHING, food ohh what else. just come here. It's reachable via BTS and MRT. I didn't get anything though. It's just too crowded.

FYI, this is not even half of Chatuchak.
We even found an Anti-American Shop. With a shoe dart. LOL
these people...tsk tsktsk.. :))))
and whoever said I was complaining?!@?$#@this should be alive 20 years after...

Earlier though I didn't get to hear Mass. I'm clueless here. But i got to play tennis at my classmate Pang and Jeff's place. They've got a nice court in there!!! THANK YOU GUYSS!!!

OHHH TODAY IS FEBRUARY NOW!!! Hmmm 13 days till VALENTINE'S. But anyway school resumes tomorrow!!! We are making quiche.


ALL THE LOVE FROM BKK...

xoxoxoxoxo Babinella



No comments:

Post a Comment