Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Babinella Project

NOTE: THIS IS NO JULIE AND JULIA =)))

So yes i'm going into a culinary school for almost a year. And that's what this blog is all about.

So my name is Philip. One thing i know about myself is that i laugh really loud. I'm 20 years old and this will be my blog for the ne
xt few months, years, or i don't know...whichever, to document my life and stay during culinary school.


This coming January 18, I will be going to Le Cordon Bleu Thailand. If you're thinking about being like Mario Batali, Giada de Laurentiis and the infamous Julia Child to become the person they are now. Well in my case, I hope it will turn out the same. If i'll make it big on TV then HELLZ YEAHH!! LOL. but if everything else fails...then... 0__0. But let's not think about that right now...since ive only got 14 days before culinary school and ive got shivering legs like what an old goat has.

Well as you can see, there is a countdown clock somewhere in my page which indicates my time left before my journey begins at Le Cordon Bleu and of course BANGKOK. :)))) Well for now I'm praying for survival since I am no Thai. I'll be exploring the streets of Bangkok and find the best and awesomest finds. Im sure i'll make a lot of good friends from around the globe. FO' 'SHIZZNITS!!!


Now what to do??? LEARN THAI LEARN THAI LEARN THAI!! SEE YOU ALL SOON GUYS!!


I promise to keep this blog updated. PROMISE!. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment