Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Babinella - 4th Practical Class


TODAY I RODE MY 1ST DEATH-DEFYING TUKTUK!!! SORT OF FUN. :S

Today is January 26... And today is somewhat a productive one for me. I'm kinda tired from what happened today... Culinary school is fun!!! I just can't wait for our next practical and demo class. Earlier we made Fish Fumet which we used for our Fish in dry white wine and the stock. This has been so far the hardest we made since we had to clean, scale, de bone and fillet the fish and pre-heat the plate in an oven...

My fillet was bad! REALLY BAD!!! I was actually peeling the flesh itself. !!!
Grr.. Well it turned out to be "OK" but I'm sure I didnt get an A+. Chef said that there's nothing wrong with how it turned out. It was good actually, but I served it cold. DA WORST!!! HAHAHAHAHA... but I'm glad i heard the word "good". That's enough for me. But no A+ this time.

Btw, we got yelled at earlier because we we're too slow with everything (well not me) but some... Slow because we had to use hot water while cleaning our utensils. hahaha that's just too painful..But I think i'm getting used to it... RAWRRR!!! Must. do. better. next. time... Oh on thursday we will be making pasta dough!

We Cisele-ed some shallots.
Mine turned out to be as good as this. MINUS THE HEAT.
our class is 90% thais, minus me & raymond and the 2 girls from hong kong
our practical room. "CLEAN YOUR STATIONS!!!"
GO PILIPINAS! haha malapit na pala eleksyon jan ano??

My shirt drew a lot of attention. Here in BKK it's hard to point out a Filipino unless he/she speaks. So my shirt did all of the talking. Just wait till you will hear someone say "UYY PILIPINO KA?". I'm just so glad... I'm craving for an ADOBO this time! People here don't eat pork as much as how make it as a staple food. hahahahaha TOTOO NAMAN EH.

Btw, have you guys been watching the Australian Open 2010???? RAFA WITHDREW??? So I guess I'll just have to stick with Roddick and Venus! OH, Venus looks wonderful btw.... I've been seing too much yellow this season. I hope Venus will get it this time!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!


SO that's my lazy update for today!!! Not much of a buzz week. My mom is leaving on Friday here in BKK. ANYWAY!!! ALL THE BEST FROM BANGKOK! I have to laundry my whites and listen to Keyshia Cole. BUHH-BYE!!

PEACE OUT

xoxo BABINELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment