Sunday, January 24, 2010

HELLOWSs from bkk!!!


I CAME TO BANGKOK W/ A WEATHER LIKE THIS!

and today its like this!!! #$%$#$#$#$!!!#%&(*(*&^^!!!!!


Today is Sunday... and it was raining hard at around 1pm. We were still tired from our Platinum Mall escapade. Btw!! the moment I saw Platinum, I was like OH MY FFFF GOD!!! 6 FLOORSSS!!!! It's like the headquarters of all tiangges in the whole wide world. It's like Suan Lum + 168 Mall + Siam Square + Chatuchak all in one!!! 6 floors of endless choices. This is where wholesale bargaining happens. If you think you had enough shopping in Hong Kong, wait till you get here in Bangkok. It's really the best place for impulsive buyers.

In culinary school, I only have 4 days of practical and demo classes which means I get to spend 3 slugger days. Me and my mom went to Tesco Lotus to check out their stuff. This one is a huge place! Everything for your home. We bought a clothing rack for my apartment and some tabo and balde since i really can't live without them. And of course palanggana. Hay mura. I'm really loving it here in BKK. Everything has been so nice!!! Taxi drivers were....ok. People are SOOOO nice... And yes I've already met some Filipinos outside school.

So earlier again I was at Central World then headed to Venue which carries Jeremy Scott x Adidas stuff. The ones you see in Looklet, they all have it! haha :))) I wanted to buy the Conductor Hi Jeremy Scott, but since another batch is arriving on March, I think i'll just wait and concentrate with culinary school. And because I am so desperate for sneakers, I still went to Adidas Originals store and saw these... Which one shall I get for the meantime?


And BTW, all of the 2ne1 stuff, they have it too!!! Goshnessnesesess I really love 2ne1. I wanna be one!!! People know it, because i've been telling it to everyone!!! Just look how hot they are! Their stylists btw are students of Central Saint Martins and Chelsea College of Art and Design. Of course they're Koreans. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 2ne1. Please send me those Margiela sunglasses!!! :))))))

and so I heard from the grapevine that Dr. Dre himself sent these Beats specially made for 2ne1!
DEYmmmm ALL JEREMY SCOTTs!!!
okay i think i posted too much 2ne1 photos....



ANYWAY!!! all the best from BKK!!! I've got class again tomorrow!!! I'm wishing for a blood free fingers. See you all

xoxo Babinella


2 comments:

  1. awwww!! love your post. you have tumblr!?!?!?! i have tumblr na pala..it's 1pennylane.tumblr.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i shall have one, since everyone's talking about it!

    ReplyDelete