Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Productive day -- Yehh RIGHT!!

Well yesterday i was at the Royal Thai Embassy Manila to fix my student visa for Culinary School. Surprisingly, a colleague from my graduate school assisted my application. So anyway, point is that, im
through with my visa and just waiting for the claiming day..which takes about two working days.

So after that, I went outside of the building and right there and then I got a taxi and headed straight to Powerplant. So bad thing is that I went to Rockwell too early. I was there at around 10 am! I was hungry and sleepy and looked for a good breakfast place. I landed at Gram's Diner and ordered Pancake Breakfast and boy was it heaven...except for the bacon. It was sloppy.

But the eating and shit gave me a perfect timing. I got into Powerplant. 11am (opening time) ... Looked everywhere and nowhere can I find myself some good clogs. I went to Santi's, Crocs and Rockport. But then ended up buying a Pilipinas shirt. ...

THEN OFF TO GLORIETTA. Same story... met up with Cat but then at no luck...no clogs were found. So we ended playing at Timezone! Both of us got hungry, so from a hearsay we tried this Go Greek. AND YES WILL TELL UP THE GOOD NEWS TO THE HEAVENS!!! It was awesome..
BUT THEN I REALIZED, WHERE CAN I GET THOSE F&!@*NG SHOESSS?!?!??!


So tired and sleepy we went home. Btw, I experienced an amazing night sky from TAFT AVENUE last night.

GOOD DAY FROM MANILA!!!

Love, Babinella

No comments:

Post a Comment