Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sawasdee Krap Bangkok!!!

SAWASDEE KRAP!



Hey guys!!! We are almost at the start of the The Babinella Project! I really can't wait to start culinary school and tomorrow is our orientation day. I think they'll give us our school uniform and everything. We happened to pass by Le Cordon Bleu while on our way to the apartment. My heart literally jumped!! I got too excited!!!

Anyway. IM SUPER LOVING BANGKOK! I'm in love with this place. The people are so nice and I just really blend in with them. I look like them. Which is a good thing =) My apartment is really cool!!! It's more than I expected! I'll post photos soon. But anyway, Bkk is practically 20% cheaper than living in Manila. I love how everything is affordable and good! food, shopping (zara and topshop are much updated here in BKK) and the people of course are just too hospitable. Funny thing is, I think I won't miss Manila for a very long time :))))

wifi scavenger

thai airways lavatory ... ?!@?#$%&
so far the best place for shopping
Thais are patriotic. Filipinos aren't.
the altar, where people of all classes pray.
our first dinner were wrapped prawns
and
spicy spareribs

We have arrived safely at Suvarnabhumi airport. It's soooooooo big! and busy! but damn it's awesome!!! I love Thailand!!! I'll update more soon!!! Hope ill get to see everyone in here. I'm just too excited for my newest adventure for the next few months! Wish me luck in culinary school. Lots of peace, love and respect.

xoxo Babinella

2 comments:

  1. ang ganda sa BKK :) good luck kuya Biboy :) upload more photos :D hehe I miss you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear! Tell me when you start missing Manila, and I will remind you why you should~ it's because I'm here! (at least for now) LOL

    Lots of kisses from Manila,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete