Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dinner Despedida - BKK in 3 days

It has been a long plan since I was still in the province to have my despedida with my closest friends. Last night was "it" and it has been a food trip. We just love food.

We chose Marciano's to be our venue to make use of our friend's Enjoy Card. We went there and the place looked posh and sophisticated-ly non-intimidating. The ambiance was nice, filled with crystal chandeliers and brocade curtains. Mirrors on the side and matte black bricks on the other. It was kinda crowded since it was a Friday night, but still the chairs were weirdly arranged. I didn't get the whole picture of it. But it felt like I was having dinner again in New York City but at the same time not having that guilt of paying 60$ for a meal. Marciano's is another concept restaurant made possible by the makers of John and Yoko (Greenbelt 5).

But anyway... Service was okay except for one thing. We canceled an order but it still came to our table... We just took it anyway because we fell sorry for the staff. So anyway, will definitely go back there. Food serving was good enough. You'll like it there.

Marciano's is at Greenbelt 2, 2nd floor. Manila, Philippines

place was well lit

this was Carmelo's order

i'll miss you guys!!! Visit me in BKK!

eeww ASIANS!!! hahaha

After everything else, we went to Stock Market, Bonifacio High Street to try their yogurt since Hobbes and Landes closed too early. Good place, snobby waiting staff. Well it was worth trying.


I will truly miss everyone whom I've been with in Manila. Well just pray for my new journey. Hope it will be big and good!!! ILL XOXO YOU SOON IN BKK. 3 more days BEYBEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment