Saturday, January 16, 2010

Babinella Project Countdown - Almost there

BUT FIRST OF ALL...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


It's 7:30 in the morning here in Bangkok (I was born at 8:00 am) and my feet are really tired from all the walking. It's my 4th day here in BKK and everything has been very great. Yesterday was our orientation at Le Cordon Bleu. With all fairness from God, I look good in my uniform. :))) and on Monday will be our first day of reality. Some yesterdays, I was too excited to get into culinary school, now I am here, errr... you don't know how else to feel but NERVOUS. So anyway, move along now. --- Btw, did you notice that I use too much commas??? ngee.

This is my school

So yesterday and earlier were all about cheap shopping. We were at Siam Paragon (cheap?!$#), Siam Center and Siam Square. Thai people really love their fashion. I was at the Alchemists store in Siam Center at the MOB.F (this is where they showcase clothes of young thai designers).. and the people were great! There was a street fashion show going on outside the store... and yes they know their style. Don't even bother questioning their fashion.

Then we headed to Siam Square where you can find everything you've been looking for. Accessories, belts, shoes, clothing. EVERYTHING. I knew it. I saw my dreamy Adidas x Jeremy Scott wings. in gold. in my size!!!! But since it's super sold out everywhere, it's priced at 17,000 baht or 23,800 php. If you guys want it, then go to INFRD at Soi 2 Siam Square. Also in Siam Square you can find independent thai street designers. You can easily notice them...Just imagine Gareth Pugh with black hair and brown skin. One store I went to was 164cm.


Fly Now - Siam

Young Thai Designers

my cheetah ring I purchased at Siam Square for 350 baht.

siam square

a styro pack of crispy fried prawns for only 40 baht near my place @ saladaeng rd.

white chicken rice w/ crispy fried pork for 30 baht!

honestly speaking, you can find the best food at the most unpleasant places.


So anyway, today is Silom Festival day, that's just outside my apartment. Silom road will be closed and market stands will be everyyyywhere. Tomorrow is Culinary School day! and i really can't wait to be scolded. :)))) Wish me all the luck!! LATER GUYS!!! HAPPY 2ne1st BIRTHDAY TO ME!

xoxo BABINELLA

1 comment:

  1. Interesting i've stayed at Apartment in Silom too. And yes the Silom Festival this year shold be nice, lots of people , lots of food. I'm also taking culinary school too,what a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete