Saturday, January 9, 2010

Series Ness

Err... I haven't blogged in a while. I promised to keep this one updated... and so I will. SORRYYY!!!!! ^_^

So a series of goodbyes happened from the past few days (despedidas, farewell parties, last minute panic buying) and all those things that usually happen when you are getting ready for something bigger. I found out two days ago that my blog clock isn't working... ??? Anyway 9 days till culinary school! I'm still not getting that kick that i'm needing since i have a lot of things in mind. AND YES!!! I just got my Student Visa!!!

Anyway, I found my kitchen shoes already. Guess where I landed? ... crocs. Well i "LIKED" crocs but i really had bad experiences with them and since that's the only thing i could get here in Manila, then so be it. It even has a Mario Batali photo that's attached to it. Which i think should give me somewhat an inspiration. Whatever. Move along.

Okay food trip comes. I went to Rockwell Power Plant mall to have a casual lunch treat with my friend. We tried this Japanese Burger place called Sango. The place was perfect, clean and it looks pretty cool and fun, plus the place smells really good too. It doesn't smell like food. They have Japanese magazines, comic books and an LCD TV wherein they show everything Japanice.

the place really looks Japanice

I had a Yakiniku Rice Burger which im telling you is a must try!!!

and the fries con carne is just too cheesy and too good.

P.S. I just came back again there earlier today!!! It tastes better the second time.

So a very good farewell gift from one of my bestest friends Hona, ended our day with a surprise. A charitable pair of TOMS shoes. One for one motto means that each pair sold is an another pair for a child in need.

Then I went home seeing this. Yeah Right. haha

THAT'S it for now!

xoxo Babinella

1 comment:

  1. Bibs!!!

    i've been meaning to ask you this over the past few days, but it seems that I'm really starting to become forgetful. Would you happen to know if they serve vegan-friendly dishes there? Because my dad's interested in paying them a visit some time. I know it's weird that I had to raise this to you, but I was wondering if you could maybe give me a recap of their dishes if you can still recall them.

    Lots'a love
    - Cat <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete