Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pressure + Rock Nightout = Steady

Omg tomorrow is my exam and I still feel like I have a lot of crap in my mind. I'm still stick though. I've got no sense of taste and smell and I'm worried for my exam tomorrow. My sauce might taste like water. LOL. I hope not. But anyway, tomorrow my exam will start at 8:30am. We are the first group in Cuisine to be evaluated. I MUST WAKE UP EARLEHHH!!! But anyway as soon as the draw lots begin for the recipes, then we are given extra 20 more minutes to study and off we go and cry and work our asses. I HOPE I DON'T GET THE RABBIT! or else... you know.

But anyway culinary school has been fun this week, though I was absent last tuesday. But no big deal at all. But still I'm worried for tomorrow. First thing I have to worry, is waking up early for tomorrow!!! I must do that. Then next is my exam. Then all will be good. GRR. :)))) okay ill shut up now. :) This week we made

Canard A' L'OrangeJambonnette of Poultry and Caramelized Apples
Sea Bream Fillets with Fennel ( i hate fennels)

And for the demo recipes we had

Escargot Tart
Bacon with Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Chocolate Mousse with Orange
Rissoles with PearsGuinea Fowl with Cabbage
and our last practical photo with Chef Wilfrid

Well anyway after that, me and Bonbon planned for something tiring for the day. We went to see the Comme des Garcons shop at Erawan and boy it was amazing!! I didn't buy anything though since I'm so broke right now and I need to save up for summer! Then we headed to Central World to have a late dessert at After You. It's an awesome place full of sweet treats. Just right across the cinema center. We also went to see "When in Rome". It was a bit cheesy and cheaply made. But worth seeing.


After everything else, we ended up in Khao San where we watched BonBon's friend play for the night at Gazebo. It's like a Moroccan venue, kinda chill, with antique furniture everywhere. We also went to see Steven and Vicky. Glad these guys came. But anyway, it was a steady night. Time to study for my recipes again!!! This is going to be my last weekend in Bangkok and next weekend ILL BE IN MANILALALALALA!!! Hope to see everyone soon! Wish me luck on my exam.


That's it from Bangkok. All the love and peace. Wish me luck again.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Babinella

No comments:

Post a Comment