Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Le Cordon Bleu 1st Graduation - + + + Dinner

Hey guys finally! I'm back now here in the Philippines. Im kinda missing the bits of Bangkok, but still I feel great to be back here, even just for a while. Anyway, I think some of you already know that I have passed my exam for my Basic Level @ Le Cordon Bleu. I got the Veal Stew dish, which was kinda easy. But I'm still glad I made it through for my 1st three months. It was a "No Brainer dish". Kidding. But it was definitely not the hardest dish to do. Our last demo class was fun as well, though not many students came. Chef Pruek took over the last class and he prepared the Gala Meal. It was Rack of Lambs in Parsley Crust with Pommes Dauphinois and Baked Alaska. It was the most heaven lamb I ever had. We all ended the last demo class with white wine and lots of photo ops. :p

Rack of Lambs in Parsley Crust w/ Stuffed Tomatoes and Zucchini and Pommes Dauphinois

Baked Alaska and Vanilla Ice Cream

Baked Alaska Burned in Cointreau yummmeh
Chandrphen
Kris

my BC classmates and friends

last cheers for surviving the WABBIT

overflowing dimsum...which is GOOD! hahahaah

My Ramasoot Sisters and the Adopted Filipino Kid in the middle :P

Graduation/certification day would definitely highlight everything what we have done for basic cuisine. First I had lunch the Ramasoot sisters. We had a super dimsum meal, which was totally heaven at Chandrphen. I got really full then went to Dusit Thani for our Graduation. I’ll totally miss my classmates since most of them won’t be continuing. But whatever, move on. We’ll definitely see each other again. I hope to see everyone cooking the same kind of lamb. :)


BonBon and Chef Will

My super Filipina Schoolmates which I truly LOVE!. Ate Leann and Ate Cha

Chef Cedric

Chef Wilfrid

Bump - he gave me tips every practicals I had

BC 2!

BC Song

With Chef Fabrice and Chef A

Chef Pruek

with my schoolmate Aungink - aka Thaksin's daughter :PPP

Araya/Pang my super friend! She has been a big help to me ever since culinary school started

and of course ang mga natatanging Pilipino na kumakalat ng lagim!

The next day after, me and my BC 2 classmates and friends decided for a last hurrah dinner around Sathorn at Secret Garden and that day as well was my flight back to Manila. The place was quite Shabby Chic-ish, very country and you know the food is good. I could smell it from the entrance. This place is also known for their Crepe Cake. IT WAS THE MOST HEAVEN I HAD! TRY IT! and I bet you'll forget your name. :P


secret garden

most effort photo ever!!
pumpkin bird and the crispy crab meat
suvarnabhumi

THAT'S ALL FROM THE PHILIPPINES!!!

xoxo

Babinella
Royal Palm Gardens, Taguig

No comments:

Post a Comment