Sunday, February 21, 2010

KILL THE WABBIT...

JUST TRY WATCHING THIS 1st






I survived the Wabbit "Rabbit" Practical. Okay that's it. Well it wasn't really scary at all, except for the preparation wherein you have to cut its head. Sadly I had to cut my station-mate's rabbit 's head. So make that 2 rabbits. Its eyes are just staring at you. ulk. Okay so i'm done with the rabbit part. I'm just really wishing that NO PIGEONS would come my way nor frogs. It's just not included in my food chain!!! PLEASE por favor. No more. But you know what, it was my VERY first time to finish FIRST. I was just so happy. I really made it so fast. I don't know. Anyway demo recipes were flavored custards and cold vegetable platter "GRECQUE" style.

this was the rabbit we made. Looks nice huh??? But I gave it to the guard here in my apartment. He said he could eat "KRA-TAI". So yeah, no food wasted.

flavored custards in caramel, tea and custard original. This is "the heaven".

this was the cold mixed vegetables with coriander seeds and fresh coriander leaves. (not a fan) Sorry.

Okay so anyway that's it for culinary school this week. Things are getting easy at Le Cordon Bleu and I think I'm getting comfortable with the process of cooking the french way. GRrr.. Okay so Friday night I was out with some of my friends. Toured a little bit. Finally. Im a student tourist. So earlier, I went to MBK to check out their stuff. It's like Platinum Mall + actual stores inside. This place is huge as well. So many tourists inside. I bought 2 shirts for 400 baht. Not bad at all. I went there Via BTS sky train from Saladaeng station to Siam Square. Just a little walk from Paragon. saladaeng station
Yesterday as well I played again some tennis @ Pang and Jeff's place, but this time Pang played with us. Good thing it didn't rain. The sky was so dark that day. I had a good match with Jeff. We played two tie breaks.

And you know what's the best way to cure nostalgia? JUST KEEP ON COOKING YOUR OWN FILIPINO FOOD! That really helped a lot. I did Sinigang na baboy without the Kangkong and Chicken Adobo without the pamintang buo. Kaloka! Pero okay lang. It turned out really great. I just really miss being a bum. Not. :))))

that's JeffPang is afraid that I'm gonna post her photo in my blog. haha I just did.

chicken adobopuro taba ba? Hinde ah. hahahaa


After this and that, I found this store YEAH! at Siam Square where they sell reasonable Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Y-3 stuff. The one at Chidlom is just too expensive. They import it directly from the US. Maybe Macy's? LOL. But the place was just AWESOME. Floating store platforms everywhere. :))))) Sadly I just bought a key holder for a reasonable price. So no harm done. :)

cherry blossom display @ Siam Discovery Center (nice camera work. so much clarity haha)

ANYWAY THAT'S IT FROM BKK.

Much love and respect....

xoxo


Babinella

No comments:

Post a Comment