Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quick Week Update - Le Cordon Bleu

Just a quick update on what's happening inside my school. So it's confirmed that a former Prime Minister's daughter also goes to the same school as i do. Yes. Oh god. And I know people here are very well off, but working in the kitchen in Chanel shoes is just too much. :)))) Confirmed. No, i'm not lying. ANYWAY... God this has been a happy week and tomorrow is another long weekend for me. Everything happens here so fast in Bangkok. Today is my 36th day here in Thailand. I'm kinda missing home. But must stay strong. :) Friends are coming soon! I just cannot wait.

Anyway we had a demo yesterday. It was Duck Terrine. Uhh, I don't like this stuff. I think I'm just not gonna make it ever ever ever.

This one is nice. We made this yesterday. It's Chicken Breasts stuffed with Ground Chicken Breasts. hahaha :))) I just don't know how you call this. But yesterday our facilitator was the Thai Chef Pruek. He's also an alumni of Le Cordon Bleu but he graduated in Paris. He is so calm. And yes he liked my cream mushroom sauce for my stuffed chicken. He said elaborately that my sauce was "VERY GOOD....VERY VERY GOOD". Okay anyway move along, I think he's my favorite Chef from now on. Less stress. :)))))


Chef Cedric filled up for Chef Arnaud yesterday. He had to use a lapel because he talks so soft. It was a special request from us.
these were my Paupiettes de Porc
and this was Chef's
this is our bonggang classroom.
and that's Mon.
we've got two LCD flat screens and three rotating cameras
and that's me in the middle. I came so early.















WAIT IM NOT DONE YET!!! Breathe deeply.



















Days really come so fast and tomorrow we're doing the RABBIT!!! Do you love ETT??? I don't. :S


xoxo

Babinella. Argh. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment