Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bangkok High - Khao San and CHICKEN JUS

HELL WEEK. HELL HELL WEEK. Okay so you guys remembered my "DOUGH" week right? I think this has been so far my ruthless one. Culinary school is getting harder and harder. The highlight of this week is I think the Chicken Trussing SKILLZ. I think did pretty well with my chicken, I made him happy. But while I was dressing the chicken, WITH ITS HEAD ON, I unintentionally touched its eyelids and OMFG it was staring at me. It still has its eyeballs on. FUC***%#%$. Now i'm more scared because I think on the 15th practical we will be dressing Bugs Bunny. @##$^&. I'd be in hell. But anyway Chef was happy with my performance. Everything was fast, I thought I won't be able to go to degustation part but oh well, I finished right on time.

my chicken

Went right back to O'Reilley's on a Thursday night with new people. It was a pool doubles night with people in the Pub. NENG ROI TIGER!!!

Cindy from Australia and Terrence from California

Felix from South Africa (green) and Johann from India (white)

Cindy have lived in The Philippines for 3 years at South Forbes Park. Her husband was diplomat in Manila. Terrence is American-Thai and could do a good imitation of PINOY ENGLISH ACCENT. You would actually believe it. Felix is South African-Taiwanese who speaks fluent Mandarin. I freaked out when I heard it first. Then Johann is Irish-Indian who grew up in Mumbai. He's a walking karaoke.
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday was the FUNNEST day ever, I thought I was going to be alone. I was at Erawan mall to check out Club 21 and check out Comme Des Garcon's new collection. The Margiela stuff they had were okay. But I almost got this Raf Simons shoes which is on a 60% discount. GOOD THING IS, I didn't have a size. Thanks to my fat feet, you just saved my wallet and my conscience. haha. But this is what I am excited about!

WEEE!!!
valentine's - ugh suck.

and it's gonna be Chinese New Year next week! Same day as to Valentine's day

So after and everything being lonely and shit and all that, FINALLY Bunny called me right after I just came back from Paragon to my Apartment. NICE BUNNY. So I went back to Paragon to meet up with Terrence and Bunny to try this Japanese place at Sukhumvit and oh well we saw a ready made PUFF PASTRY for 75 baht!!! fuckitfucklife.

You would think that it's something, but they're talking about dogs. :p
nice. dick. don't be a dick. puff pastry sheehs whatever.
and this is gonna get better, we went to Khao San road just right after the National Stadium. Tip: if you're a farang (foreigner) then I suggest you go with someone who looks like Asian enough. Taxi people just take advantage of you and won't let you go by meter. BEEATCH.

So yes we went to Khao San Road. So many tourists and of course you get to know new people as well. People are just as nice as everyone. And they've got vodka buckets! We stayed at this roof top place just along the road. It has a live band that plays everything 90's 80's. Cranberries, Oasis, Korn and even Aretha Franklin songs. It's just too awesome to be inside. I wanna go back. We met up with Johann and Felix and just came home @ 5:30 am. This week's FUNNER that the last.

these two stayed for more.
Terrence and his beard. telling everyone how SHMEXY he is.that's the bucket we had. We had 4 of that and Felix is trying to convince Terrence to have more bucket of Mojitoi wouldn't believe if this is the club's bouncer. he's been around the roof top place.... AWEZUM.they even bothered trying cricketsKHAO SAN state of mind haha.

That's it for now. All the peace and love from Bangkok...

xoxoxoxo

Babinella

No comments:

Post a Comment