Monday, November 8, 2010

Le Cordon Bleu Graduation + PARTY!

Yo yo yo yo!!! so here comes the last part of my blog for three months of break. I just couldn't believe that I'm already out of school....out of school youth. lol. hahaha But anyway to be serious, I need to find something to do before I hang myself because I'm so boooredd. Tomorrow I'm planning on doing the Sticky Buns of Joanne Chang from Flour Cafe, Boston, MA. You guys should try her sticky buns!

So you know the news from the snippet from my previous entries that I already have graduated from Le Cordon Bleu. It's just so unbelievable, it felt like it was just last year that I was looking for culinary schools and now I'm finally done. Okay everyone, I NEED A JOB. Can someone hire me! I can clean the dishes, make your mirepoix and bouquet garni. I can chop one sack of onions! hahahah ANYTHING! I need a job. Michelin starred restaurants are welcome to hire me. LOL. But anyway graduation was soooo much fun. It was emotional for me, because my closest friends in Bangkok came and they're just very supportive. I was the one..btw...who did the speech for my batch... But anyway, my mom came and it was just surreal and pure happiness. IM DONE! but im jobless. Did you notice how many times i've used "But anyway"??? hahahahaha... Graduation day!!! here it goes.

my mommah
going to the Dusit Thani Hall
my thai family
vicky from hong kong
chef willy
top chef. chos. hahaha
bonbon my dearest
superior cuisine
Poy
felix, brow, ill miss your accent. lol
chef cedric
best-est partner in the world aside from terrence hahaha

my favorite chef, Chef Wilfrid
Chef Wilfrid is leaving Le Cordon Bleu btw
my speech...will post the video soon
i asked chef "will it fit???!!"
IT FITTSSS!! and smile!!! hahahaha
marianne
felix
cha
Chef Pruek
Chef Geraldine of Pastry
Chef Fabrice
Billy from Greece
Donnie from Pakistan
Mun, my thai-indian friend. thanks for the turbot!
donnie
filipino night?! chos
my Ramasoot family
friends from Pastry

But then a graduation wouldn't be a graduation if you don't have a.... Graduation PARTYYYYYYYYYY!!!! After graduation, we all went home, get dressed and went to MUSE in Thonglo, make sure you're 21 if you come here and you have an I.D. lol. hahaha someone almost didn't get in.

my three eggs
Chefs Wilfrid and Cedric came
friends from Pastry
Sarah - my thai-american friend, very nice girl
my filipina girls and best buddies

Chef Cedric Came and Wilfrid... in their normal clothes! hahahaha
James - my thai-british friend. He speaks thai fluently

Chef Willy came
M
steven and pang
terrence and vicky
my girls, Aby, Pang and Cha
yes, i think i had a good night. hahahahah

one last photo

One last news, I think some of you already know that I got an internship offer at Martin Berasategui's restaurant in the Basque Region of Spain in San Sebastian which is just 30km away from France. I know, it's pretty overwhelming, knowing especially the credentials of a 3 starred Michelin Restaurant, it does really put a pressure on me. So right now, I'm back in the Philippines, resting, and soon I'll fix my Visa. I'm just pretty excited about going to Europe. But for now, let's just take a rest and think about Christmas!!! I wonder how is the weather in San Sebastian on January??? well... any thoughts?

Martin Berasategui
San Sebastian at Night
San Sebastian at Day

oh yes I can live here...

That's it for today!!! ill update tomorrow for Part 5!!!

cinco coming!

xoxo

Babinella









1 comment:

  1. Congrats on both graduation and your internship! What an exciting opportunity...I wouldn't mind being in that beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete