Monday, February 28, 2011

Releasing my inner K-Pop. 2ne1

For the past 2 years, I've been following, loving and licking pictures of 2ne1. They're the ONLY K-POP group that I REALLLY LOVE. I even don't want to call them K-POP because that would be a total understatement to their music. They just have this total spunk which I really admire, it has some certain amount of coolness to it... They're totally not CUTESY like most of the groups in Korea. AAAAAAAHHH. I love them!

From what I heard, their stylist are graduates of Central Saint Martins and Chelsea College of Art and Design. As far as the styling goes, they go beyond! They mostly expose rare pieces from different fashion labels, some independent ones. I love them to death! And as for their popularity, Jeremy Scott is a big fan of 2ne1. say whut. They mostly wear pieces from the Adidas Collaboration. But all in all, I just love CL, she is just the BADDEST. It's really amazing and intriguing on how much they spend for each of their videos.

Some people don't get the idea of their style and they just keep on bashing them. Think about why you don't like it...maybe it's just because you're not the TARGET MARKET. LOL. I LOVE 2ne1. Here are some photos in their baddest form.

one of their early videos.
2ne1 with their stylists, g-dragon and Jeremy Scott and JS pieces.
ooh MCM leather jackets

Jeremy Scott and Alexander Wang pieces
G-Dragon is a close friend of the stylists
Sandara and her patented New Era
Park Bom in KTZ
Sandara in Jeremy Scott
CL wearing House of Flora hat
Minzy
CL wearing rope chain! siyet.
2ne1 in Christopher Kane. OMG!
CL in Jeremy Scott leather, Chrome hearts and Alexander Wang
pieces from Chanel 2010 fall-winter
Minzy in Jeremy Scott
2ne1 all in Jeremy Scott with Jeremy Scott. omg.
CL and Minzy in MCM and Jeremy Scott x Adidas

and my favorite of their music videos is their Halloween themed set for "It Hurts". Who would've thought that halloween could be interesting and just artsy. "Go Away" as well. I can't stop talking about them hahahahahahah why!?!!!?! try watching these videos.



1 comment: