Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back When we were KIDS. 2007

What have we been up to lately.


me, dreamfinger and theriseofciege
haha he will kill me for this. Bj Pascual - already a super famous photographer in the Philippines.
Agnest is in Law School.
Saguijo days.
Ciege, Baretz, Me and Bj
Olsen Twins. Asian Version haha.
My ex twin theriseofciege is now already a New York based designer for Shashi Accessories


I miss my hipster days.


LOLLZZZ!!!

I wish i could post more. but these are the pictures that you don't want to remember 5 years after. hahahahaha. 30 years maybe.


Has it already been 4 years?! omg.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun thoughhh. Sleep overs/Guijo/College dramas haha. --Agnest

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was all worth it actually!!! even the dramas! hahaha

    ReplyDelete