Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back in the Philippines - vacay

Sorry guys if I haven't been updating for almost two weeks now. I've been very busy with my vacation. Sadly no beaches were involved, just cooking. I've been cooking everyday ever since I've been home. Practicing my quiche for 6 times, cooking beef stroganoff for 3 times, piping my chicken breasts for 10 layers, marinating my beef in red wine for almost 2 days and perfecting my veal stew for almost forever. Yes, it has been that weird. ;P Instead of getting myself some real deal, I chose to be set back in the kitchen and work my ass off. Maybe it's a sign. ????

But anyway MANILA, I stayed at my lolo's place - it was my cousin's birthday. Overflowing filipino food. I was in heaven for almost an hour. The next day I went to Rockwell to find some Ring Mold for my Quiche. Bad thing Santi's didn't have it. Oh btw, I saw Rhett Eala buying ingredients for his pasta. Wala lang. Just a coincidence and it reminded me to buy a new C2 Pilipinas shirt. That same night I went to Bonifacio High Street to meet my friends. We had dinner at Conti's. Good Food!!! Ended it wifi scavenging at Krispy Kreme.

Bonifacio High Street from Serendra's View
Nike Flagship StoreWorld Burgers Rockwell - best hotdog place in Manila. Try their Snoop Dog something hotdog.
Greenbelt 5

I also flew back to Cotabato to visit my home and to see my dogs. This is where I practiced my cooking for almost a week and never felt tired. I just miss home. It's just really good to be back. Nothing really happened much in the province. Just endless food, all day sleeps. And oh, I attended a slumber party with the GIRLS and heck we've got party favors. :p

slumber participants hahahaso serious about the moviecheapskate party favorsI prepared beef stroganoffstuffed chicken breasts (we dont have small french chives)mushroom quiche (bad bordering)
quiche lorrainekentoy! the happy babyhe eats and drinks everything (ice cream, soda, chips...etc.)tots was up early because of the....Lelelechon! Lechon for breakfast. Only in the province. And it wasn't even Sunday.me, cooking outside with my sleepy audience.
my bronze pin

Will blog about part 2!!! in a Few MINUTES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment