Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Part 2. Back in the Philippines - vacay

On the 16th of April, I flew back to Manila to have a last hurrah with my friends. But first I went to Sonja's Cupcakes at Serendra. It's the home of the best red velvet cupcake....EVER. like ever ever ever!!! I took home 4 Red Velvets and ate one right on the spot. So that makes 5. I'm serious!!!

For dinner, me and my friends went to this place in Global City at Burgos Circle. It's like a commercial building with restaurants all over. But anyway, we had dinner at Izumi. It's a japanese fuzion restaurant. Nothing really special. The only thing that was so special about it was the fact that I saw Bea Lucero-Lhuillier eating right next to us...she still has it.

Sonja's
Chocolate SurpriseRed Velvet
sorry if I'm such a stalker, but that's Bea Lucero w/ her husband
Izumi
Sake Cellar
After some corny talks with my friends we went to Big Sky Mind to see my more of my friends. I'm just so happy that everyone's almost there! SO HAPPY!!! This have got to be the best weekend i've been to. Cold beers, chismis, photos, and laugh trips. I WILL MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

eenawham and tecson and lino brocka hahamy Vffs. What's V then.my other gay brotherGAYshit. pew and matt
The The: pew and mykelwattup poppa poi?!my k-pop friends: ziggy mark and bjmy twins. Raizel and Raisa :P

The next day with the same people, we went to A Fest. I call it Asian Music Festival (hindi nga yun eh). hahaha. It's a band night with artists coming from all over asia.
The Standards from BangkokThe Dorques. I miss having Alessandra though.my all time favorite, Up Dharma DownJason the Bonjing host.This Guy from Singapore

But yes I'm back at the Dark Side now. Im back in Bangkok! Since yesterday and I have a fever. I feel okay now. But still crap. I'm still not over with my vacation!!! My street is now full of policemen and there are barb wires everywhere. So many military people as well. SCHOOL WILL START TOMORROW. Love it? No i don't. :))))

this is outside my school, full of policemen
a police vehicle outside my apartment.
more police vans outside my apartment
crappy airplane food
suvarnabhumi


That's it from Bangkok. Be Safe everyone!

xoxoxoxoxo

Babinella



2 comments:

  1. "This guy from Singapore" -- AMBERHAZE? Haha :) We missed you! Hope to visit you soooon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Sorry, but I looove airplane food!

    ReplyDelete