Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HEELLLOOO to you Long Time

Hey guys, sorry for a very longgggg hiatus from the world wide web. I was really busy during culinary school, final exam was a stress but good news to you all, I've finally graduated from Le Cordon Bleu. AWESOMEEEE!!!

I did the speech for my batch, btw. Will post the video soon

Superior Cuisine and Grand Diploma Graduates

And on I got an internship offer from Martin Berasategui's restaurant in San Sebastian, Spain. 29th best restaurant in the world and 3 Michelin Stars!!! HOW COOL is that.... danggg.

Martin Berasategui
San Sebastian, Spain

Anyway, that's all I could update right now... I'm still in the middle of my vacation. TILL I UPDATE SOON!!! SOON SOON!!

xoxo
Babinella

3 comments:

  1. nice blog and please check out my new post on :http://matbakhun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, congrats on graduating from culinary school! I'm so envious of anyone who's in culinary school. I'm in regular college but would love to attend culinary school. Secondly, San Sebastian! Ay!!! You'll have a fantastic time there in Spain. Basque food is amazing! Spanish food, as well. Ay, Philip... major envy! Have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! well you're never really late for culinary school i must say...

    Yeah Spain should be awesome, though I'm kinda nervous, knowing that i'll be interning for a michelin starred restaurant. hope all will be good!!!

    ReplyDelete