Sunday, August 8, 2010

Salut Superior Cuisine

Oookay before that, can you guys notice a few widgets and gadgets that I just added on my blog? Nice huh?? The one on top of my page and the other one at the sidebar... AWESOME. Those were actually made by my brother Peewee from Oh Hello ... AWEZUMM!!! Thanks Bro. So anyway, the logo is actually or will serve as my "future" restaurant logo. Well I'm not concluding it here yet, alterations can also be made. :))))) And the half-face is just my half-face. Well anyway new update, I already sent my contract to Foodbuzz.com for my featured publisher. It will be a 2-year contract and I hope everything would go well.


Okay anyway, school started last WEEK!!! I'm really happy to be back in school. I'm really after the hype of cooking right now. I did miss my classmates, the people around school, the chefs and the french food. And yes! I missed the smell of butter. Seriously. But now I'm back to school, there's a lot more to learn and a lot of butter to burn. 2 more months and I'm off culinary school. Time to polish my resume... I NEED A JOB AFTER THIS! Any takers? hahahaha. no seriously i do.

So back to school, I'm on track this time, kinda getting the hold of the hype that I had during intermediate but I'm getting there. I need to be pumped up, since we have to go to school at 8 freaking 30 AM... Make that everyday. It's like I'm back in high school, wherein you could already hear your TV's morning song from a morning tv show. I can only think of hearing "alas singko y media na...." hearing it, very early in the morning is just classic anger feeling. :)))) So anyway here were the recipes for the 1st 2 weeks...



classic french dessert. Rice with Milk
steak rose with garnishes, celery bone marrow, mushrooms
salmon roll
avocado sorbet
lamb roll with crepe and duxelle
potato cake, with bacon and foie gras
tuna salad
pan fried caramelized bananas with soft cake
venison with celery puree, poached pears in red and white syrup
langoustine with balsamic glaze, puff pastry and tomato concasee
strawberry jelly
oeufs. okay sorry i forgot.
lamb rolled in eggplant with tomato concasee and garnishes
potato puree with basil for the eggs
baked pears, with vanilla ice cream and crystallized rose petal
puff pastry with lamb
endive salad
my note
french toast
tuna steak, burgundy style
whiting salad
school
ate leann came to visit


So earlier before superior, my friend Lizette sent me a message that she will be coming back to Thailand. Of course I have to say yes!!! She brought me a DVD and a jolly hotdog from Jollibee!!! I was really happy, since I've been dreaming of a very good Filipino food since last month. Me and Liz went to our usual place in Khao San and toured around Platinum and Siam Square. She was only here for 3 days with her sister and cousin. They went here with a single luggage for the three of them and they went home with too much to pack. ;) I miss you guys! Thanks for coming!

Liz's pasalubong
tenennnnnn!!! Murdered Jolly Hotdog. But I finished it within a minute. SOO GOOD.
Liz
Mikko
hippie de bar
with Jen's Thai friends she met in Ohio

MORE TO RANDOMNESS!!!

Karaoke night with the girls
marianne's golden moment
len's moment with Be
I made Lengua con Champignonhaircut
my venison steak which i turned into a stew
Marianne
Pomodoro Cafe, Pizza
Cha

OH BTW...

Please support my camera fund. I'm planning on buying a Lumix GF1. In fact, I've been saving for it. And I managed to collect this much. hahahaha. Sponsors are welcome. :)))))))





2 comments: