Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Millions of Pens of Filipinos. Who's Ready?


Question: ARE YOU READY???

Well I don't want to sound political as this may be contradictory to my blog, but I'll try my best to be intellectual.... for the time being. :p But anyway, I just want to share to everyone my favorable list of candidates for the coming May 2010 elections. Many of you have seen or may have memorized hundreds of repetitive infomercials, radio announcements and even jingles that of which could have resembled to the tune of some Korean Pop Group. I know. We are Filipinos and I'm proud that we are like that. That what makes us unique. Even if it's too novelty for the taste of everyone, so what? We want to be noticed and be appreciated at the same time for having such rational but creative approach. It may sound funny and irritating to others, but oh well, thanks for giving them 3 months worth of LSS. For sure they will remember you.

Anyway, let's go to my list...

For the Senatorial Race... I only have 10 in mind.

Incumbent Senator Pia Cayetano for Re-election
Akbayan's Risa Hontiveros-Baraquel
Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago
my crush, Congressman Gilbert Remulla :p
Franklin Drilon
Teofisto Guingona III
BongBong Marcos crush no. 2
Atty. Adel Tamano crush no. 3
Incumbent Senator Jinggoy Estrada (left) don't mind the father.
Gabriela's Liza Maza

So crucial part, always be reminded that if a President will be ousted by the people, there's a possibility that the Vice-President will assume its position as the new head of state. So whom do I go for? I go for Mar Roxas. Not only he is intelligent but if you have seen his "kinda platform" before he decided to run for the lower position, you know that he is committed to do this. He may have been too showbiz for the past months, but that's just part of the "papogi". You cannot blame them if they can't look straight to the camera like Judy Ann Santos. Doh. :p

Manuel Roxas for Vice-President

Okay.... eto na. Of course. My color is GREEN. I go for Gilbert Teodoro.


not orange. not yellow and not even the yellow and green combination. sorry brother. I will never vote according to faith, to sympathy and to c-5 :p ... Gibo really possesses everything that a Great President should have. Wits, guts, a deep stand and thinking towards development. Nothing fantasy-like about his plans for the Philippines. Just natural, just human-like. He may have a link to the current administration, but that doesn't make him any less person. Yes, we need credentials and I think he has proven enough. A lot more steps to take, but I know he will learn. Everyone, let's make this BIG! Let's vote for Gibo. Please never let your HEART decide for the Philippines. It sometimes doesn't even work for love. Let your MIND and Will..and YOUR PEN do the talk. Sulong Gibo!!!

Oh, I have a confession to make. I'm not a registered voter and I'm in Bangkok. So you can complain to me after elections if everything didn't go well for our candidates. :p Basta for everyone out there, SHADE WELL!!! This automated election is too techie for some. Basta shade well!!! Never shade twice for President, VP and so on... You get the drill. Think twice. Think wisely.

xoxo

Babinella

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I'm rooting for Gordon though. Gibo is my second. I bet Manny is even better than Noynoy. No Noy. Bow. Be smart Filipinos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha kuya Mar! SIYEMPRE. :)

    ReplyDelete