Sunday, May 1, 2011

"MAY"DAY!!!

 .
WURRrruppp!!!! Today is labor day and I know I always do this, BUT IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY for updating rarely as it's already summer here in the Philippines. The heat is killing me and my pits are sweating like forever. ulk. :p ...

Oh well, early of April, me and my WHOLE CLAN went to my cousin's wedding at the Subic Bay. And sadly I was chosen to be one of the groomsmen like, HELL NAW... I so belong to the bridesmaids line up. But anyway, congratulations to Ming and Stella. It was a great wedding. I soooo had a great time. It also happened to be a reunion of some of our childhood friends. Last time I saw some of then was when I was still in my late toddler years. I know right.

before the wedding. working on each other.
 
before the wedding
groomsmen
 childhood 
 my nephew in his printed tux. haha.
 stella
 cousins. ugh we try too hard for our Gossip Girl photo.
Damasque
single ladies game
roses
 too much fun
 cousins
The Calingasans
 miss jaja
time to go home. everyone is drunk and happy.

ANYWAY, talk about another wedding, what did you think about THE ROYAL WEDDING.  my wedding. lol. I posted this particular photo out of its hype and trending topic. And so many people liked it. William and I are so destined.

so what do you think?

Kidding aside. What about the McQueen dress? Because last week I heard that Ms. Kate fired her "supposed to be" wedding dress designer. It must really be bad for the designer. lol. career is over. But honestly I think she looked simple and just royal. Not too much cheesiness just a very royal wedding dress.

laces

for the guests, who were your favorites??? Mine were...

 I think the two really looked beautiful. Princess Eugenie in Vivienne Westwood and Princess Beatrice in Valentino Couture. Both are wearing Philip Treacy fascinators. I assume that Beatrice's look won't really satisfy the eyes of everyone, but I'm digging it.

Socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson really looked nice. Wearing a royal blue Philip Treacy hat and Deborah Milner dress.

 Queen Tuanku Nur Zaheera of Malaysia

 Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece in Chanel Couture

 Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco. Love that turquoise belt

 Princess Letizia de Asturias in Felipe Varela

Princess Mabereng Seeiso of Lesotho
Princess Ameerah of Saudi Arabia in Zuhair Murad. Look at those brows. PURRFECT.

Princess Michael of Kent wearing a Philip Treacy

Zara Phillips daughter of Princess Anne in Philip Treacy and Paul Costelloe
 Charlene Wittstock with Prince Albert of Monaco in Akris
 Lady Frederick Windsor in Giorgio Armani and Philip Treacy

the queen looked like a cute slab of butter. In Angela Kelly hat.

hottest couple in the world. David Beckham in Ralph Lauren Morning Coat and Victoria Beckham in her own design and Philip Treacy hat and a custom made Lobobutins

FOR the knowledge of everyone, Philip Treacy is one of the best milliners in the world. Isabella Blow happened to be his muse. I wonder how much he earned during the royal wedding.... KACHING! $$$

 and Prince Harry looked so ginger and cute
and the cutest. the tiny frowning Grace van Cutsem. Goddaughter of Prince William and is the great great great grand daughter of William Waldorf Astor. SUSHELLE.

oh well that's it for now!!!! Will update within the week for more.

wish I was also invited. lollllll


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment