Sunday, May 8, 2011

Manila April 101

 
 I MISSSSSSSSSSSSS MANILA. But it's good to be home. I'm here in the province now, resting my shit and figuring out what's good for me. CHOSSSS! Well it's just good to be back home with my dogs and just having a long rest....what a slacker . Drinking is free and so as the food. Sorry for not updating that much as I'm just taking my break from the city. But will be back in action soon. But thanks for April. April was so much fun. YA KNOW. I miss these guys.

 couldn't i be more lady-like ??? wth
 drunkards
 fabulous Mean Girls and Regina George fans
 sissy
 Rai Rai
 matt and karla

Filling Station

Well have you guys been to filling station??? It's around the corner of makati ave, somewhere there near the red light district and near the brothel houses. lol. But yeah seriously this place is whaack. Just like Whitney Houston. "crack is whack". This is where we did our "WASHING" for beer heads like them not me. Filling Station is open 24 hours! AWESOME. This place is epic and vintage.

 diner
 seriously i want a rotary phone... but how do you "please press 5 for promos and special offers" lol
nice.

Wee Nam Kee

Never pass on the best Hainanese Chicken in Manila. Wee Nam Kee is a franchise from Singapore. The ones in Bangkok are so good that it almost felt like I was drawn back to Thailand. AHH it's sooooo good, I could never say pass to it. Wee Nam Kee is located at Ayala Triangle. SO WORTH IT. Best if you choose the steamed one rather than the roasted option. HUNGREEH FOR MORE.

sauces: oyster sauce, ginger and chili. mix them all.
how could you say no to this beautiful bird?!!?!?
The Frazzled Cook

You know it took us a while searching and looking for the meaning of frazzled. Its root word is fray and I don't know what to say anymore... But this is my new favorite place to eat. After a looooooong time. If you've been to Fat Michael's Place in Bangkal and fell in love with it and which is already closed by the way, well there are reasons to visit The Frazzled Cook, since this their resurrection of another eclectic restaurant. The eclectic feel is justtt so nice and homey and very intimate. While you wait for your food, have time to take photos around the place but don't get crazy like us, cause I think we took advantage of the place since no one was around. It's just embarrassing. I loved the uneven pieces of furniture, the books, the portraits, stickers, trinkets. But the the food by the way wasssssssssss sooo perfect in every way. Each order had an idea of its own which is just undoubtedly good, even if the cook was frazzled, he still nailed it. lol.Try their pancake a la mode. It's gorgeous and crispy. It's heaavunnn.

let the paisley wall and Nascita di Venere lead you to the restroom.
  the hello kitty spoon and fork
 
frazzled cook
floral plates
 
 Tenderloin and Sausage Pizza
 
Pasta with Cream, Hazelnuts, Sage and Pancetta
 
romaine lettuce with grilled chicken and mandarin dressing
 Rib Eye Steak

BURPPP*

anyway i gotta go. I need to sleep now. 


CONGRATS TO PACQUIAO BTW. MORE HERMES to JINKY AND MOMMY DIONISIA TO COME!!!

ugh. love it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment