Sunday, July 24, 2011

Letter to Amy



Dear Amy,

I know you had your ups and downs. I know that you have lived your life and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. People thought of you as this and that, but I didn't care. You have inspired me in a lot of ways. More than you could ever think of. But why do you have to leave so soon??? Earlier today, I couldn't help myself but cry. I love you girl. Thank you for your music and while you're up there, please try and watch over me. I'll see you in heaven. Rock and roll baby child.
     
                                                                                                                     much love and respect,
                                                                                                              
                              Me

Though I battle blind
 

 Love is a fate resigned
 

Memories mar my mind
 

Love is a fate resigned 









No comments:

Post a Comment